Vukelja Law representes passengers and crews who have sustained a cruise ship injury, or been hurt on a party boat, fishing expedition, water taxi, or any US registered vessel. We also file claims on behalf of passengers injured or made ill on foreign registered cruise ships. Our cases include matters involving:
- Injuries due to rough weather
- Falling overboard and drowning
- Injuries to crew members under the Jones Act
- Food poisoning
- Slip and falls caused by wet or icy decks and floors, loose carpet, and other hazards
- Cruise ship injury from running aground
Vukelja Law can assist anyone who has been injured on a passenger ship, wherever the injury occurred. If you have suffered a cruise ship injury or if you’ve been hurt as a passenger on any other type of recreational tour ship, contact Vukelja Law to learn about your options and your rights.